1300 858 607
or Click Here
Melbourne Conference Accommodation
There are a number of good conference venues in Melbourne that cater for everything from a small group meeting right through to thousand seat functions complete with food and drinks. These conference venues are scattered throughout the city centre, the surrounding fringe areas as well as lots of different suburban locations as well. This vast array of venues is what makes Melbourne such a popular destination for conference groups of all kinds.
Melbourne is also home to the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre which hosts numerous events and exhibits catering to all types of industries throughout the year. So if you are after Melbourne conference accommodation it is best to talk to professional people who know what is available and what the best locations are for your requirements. Conferences have lots of different variables to consider and the best priced accommodation is just one part of the overall package that we can organize for you.
Local Attractions in Melbourne
- Crown Casino Entertainment Complex - Ideally positioned on the banks of the Yarra River Crown Casino provides a range of entertainment from live shows, movie theatres, nightclubs, gaming machines and lots of quality dining restaurants.
- Federation Square - Known as Melbourne's meeting place Federation Square is in a central location directly opposite Flinders Street train station and has a large TV screen for viewing major events and many fine restaurants.
- Melbourne Art Centre - Melbourne is a truly remarkable city that is filled with cultural shows and performances. The Melbourne Art Centre with its unique spire is located in the Southbank precinct and is the centre of Melbourne's vibrant art scene.
- Melbourne Exhibition Centre - Positioned on the southern banks of the Yarra River directly opposite Crown Casino the Melbourne Exhibition Centre is a modern venue that hosts numerous shows, exhibits, fairs and conventions throughout the year.
- Albert Park Lake - The Albert Park Lake is the home of the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix and during the rest of the year it provides a nice place to have a picnic, go for a jog around the lake or play sport on the many ovals the surround the lake area.
Recommended Hotels & Apartments for Conference Accommodation in Melbourne
Oaks on Market
The Victoria Hotel Melbourne
Plum Southbank Serviced Apartments
Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne
The Sebel Albert Park Melbourne
To enquire about group accommodation rates at one of the above locations or any number of other hotels and apartments in and around the city please click here